Time & Location
May 03, 2021, 7:30 PM – 8:45 PM
About the Series
Join Dr. Trenace Richardson for an in-depth, four-week virtual series to help beginners better understand and practice yoga. Beginning Monday, May 3, for 75 minutes, Dr. Trenace will introduce basic yoga philosophy, answer your questions about yoga, and lead you in learning some foundational yoga poses. By the end of this series, you will have a better understanding of what yoga is and you will feel comfortable going into a regular yoga class with some basic knowledge of what to expect.
This series is for you if you:
- want to know what to expect when you go to a yoga class
- are curious about yoga but fearful of its origins and background
- are stressed out and feel a desperate need to calm your mind and settle your energy
- need to become stronger, more physically active, and more flexible
- are ready to begin a yoga journey from the comfort of your own home
- are ready to take your yoga practice to the next level by understanding the basics of yoga philosophy
What you will need:
- A yoga mat
- A yoga blanket (any small blanket or regular-sized towel will do)
- Yoga blocks are optional for this series (if you are working through flexibility issues, they are recommended)
- A pen and journal
- An open heart and mind
How much does this series cost?
At a very minimum, this series should cost $300 (that equates to $1/minute).
But as an introductory price only, Dr. Trenace is offering this four-week series for just $199!!!
This is less than $50 per week!
I look forward to taking this journey with you!
Yoga 101 Ticket$199.00